Wednesday 7 January 2015


January 7/15                                                                                                                             Meagan Pankratz
Oh hey there. You probably don’t know me, or have even heard of me for that matter, but don’t worry by the end of this letter you will. Then one day when I’m famous you’ll be able to say “Wow I read her application letter.” My name is Meagan Pankratz and I was the one who gave an orange the name orange. I’m funnier Bill Cosby. I run to California and back every day for fun. In 1998 I trained Tara Lipinski and helped her win an Olympic gold medal.  I myself have won 13 Olympic medals, 9 gold, 3 silver, and 1 bronze. I myself have been crowned the world’s best sandwich artist. I myself have been to the center of the earth.  Little kids adore me.  I have the fastest piano playing fingers in the west, no one can play near as fast and as good as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment